website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

We didn't get a total solar ecilpse in California, but it was still cool see a partial one in the shadows on the ground :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

A bit of a family emergency is going on right now (my dad isn’t doing too well, he’s on his way to the hospital as I type this), which may explain my lack of inactivity on Totallympics and updating all of the various sporting events :dunno:

If anyone wants to post any of them that’ll be appreciated, and if not then I’ll post them when I’m fully back! ;)

Actually, it might even be within a few days. I’ve just thought about it, and when I’m not busy visiting him at the hospital, I might choose to watch/share results of some sports. Bit of a confusing response I know, but to explain my thought process, watching (along with playing, but irrelevant point) sports and sharing results on Totallympics are two of my favourite things to do. Trying to not worry too much when personal problems is hard for me, and it might be what I need to not freak out and have mental breakdowns every couple of minutes. But we’ll see.

Edited by Josh

52 minutes ago, Josh said:

Bit of a confusing response I know, but to explain my thought process, watching (along with playing, but irrelevant point) sports and sharing results on Totallympics are two of my favourite things to do. Trying to not worry too much when personal problems is hard for me, and it might be what I need to not freak out and have mental breakdowns every couple of minutes. But we’ll see.

Same dude; same.

I'll keep your father and you in my thoughts. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela