website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

the newest Infostrada predictions...updated as of April 5th, 2016

Slovakia 23rd :roflmao: 4 gold - 1 silver - 3 bronze so a total of 8 medals = IMPOSSIBLE !

Golds for Sagan (Road race) and Erik Varga (Trap) will be hard to win, ok, I assume both are among the favorites for a medal but sincerely I don´t see them win it. Matej Tóth (50km Race Walk) the gold will be hard too against Diniz, Heffernan and the new british guy don´t remember his name right now, but the medal is quite realistic anyway. The only one I agree is our canoe-sprint K4.

Silver is out of discussion because Zuzana Štefečeková (Trap) will not compete, as I already announced it here many times, she is pregnant and she decided to skip Rio.

Bronze medals for Matej Beňuš in canoe slalom C1 is realistic, but I hope and expect gold. No excuse here, we count only gold. Danka Barteková (skeet) is possible too, but shooting and especially shotgun is unpredictible sport you can win the race but also you can next day finish last, so it´s all about the day D. the bronze for canoe sprint K2 Vlček-Tarr will be hard to reach too, they will focus mainly for the K4, so I don´t expect a real medal fight in the K2.

here the link

I don't know where I should wrote this (I think that we don't have thread for such things, at least yet :d) but today is 120th anniversary of first modern Olympic Games

Happy Birthday Olympic Games! :toast:

175px-Athens_1896_report_cover.jpg

12932579_10154527970790329_2177476687618