website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Italian TV have a live coverage from Bruxelles. Why belgian tv stopped all news? :mumble:

Because there was no news anymore, just repeats of things that were news 1-2 hours ago. 

It's just waiting for some press conferences and things like that, but apart from comments, nothing "real" is happening at the moment. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sadly, such a horror was expected, especially when they caught Abdeslam. It's retaliation and it won't be the last one. Today they aired an inteview with a young bulgarian footballer who plays in the second division and he said that in Brussels and Antwerp there are hardly any white people in the streets and it was very strange and scary for him when he was there sometime ago. Who would have thought that there would come a time when Eastern Europe could be safer than Western Europe. Of course such terror can strike anywhere, because the top leaders are full of shit.

Until now i never really cared about all the terrorist attacks, but today it completely changed. Thanks to those asshole terrorists N24 didnt show one of my favorite shows today, this is unforgivable!

German TV said that Russia warned Belgium about 3 people from Belarus who came to Belgium recently and before that converted to Islam and spent some time in Syria. Terrorists from Belarus ... this would be something completely new ... :mumble:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Thanks to those asshole terrorists N24 didnt show one of my favorite shows today, this is unforgivable!

Wow, are you alright? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Wow, are you alright? 

Yes, i am fine, at the moment i am not in Belgium. I hope that there wont be any more terrorist attacks in the next couple of days. Terrorist should at least wait until 3 pm (CET) before they attack, so that i can watch one of my favorite shows.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Yes, i am fine, at the moment i am not in Belgium. I hope that there wont be any more terrorist attacks in the next couple of days. Terrorist should at least wait until 3 pm (CET) before they attack, so that i can watch one of my favorite shows.

I hope you could at least download it or something. God, that's horrible. I hope I never have to live through the terror of missing my show because of a terrorist attack :) 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope you could at least download it or something. God, that's horrible. I hope I never have to live through the terror of missing my show because of a terrorist attack :) 

I think i can find the show on Youtube, but i dont know the episodes that wouldve aired today ... :cry:

At least i recorded two episodes of "Curb", so i am not completely desperate now. Thank god pay tv (at least in Germany) doesnt care about terrorist attacks, otherwise i would have also missed "Curb".

Edited by OlympicsFan