website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Oh dear God, I can't :wall::lol:

So because of the Coronavirus Pandemic our schools are closed etc. so our government (Ministry of Education) and public television decided to use some of TVP's channels to broadcast "virtual lessons" to kids aged 6-14.

So, here's a screenshot of their English lesson:

wc8qs6omm2q41.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

and some of their Math material :lol:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Leaning English might be great, but it might not be. However it could be great, or it could not be great. TVP might need to hire a new English instructor :p

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Leaning English might be great, but it might not be. However it could be great, or it could not be great. TVP might to hire a new English instructor :p

I think they are really good, try to beat this 1:25 You are the black sheep of the family

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I think they are really good, try to beat this 1:25 You are the black sheep of the family

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t know, I quite like the thought of teaching people English through insults. “You are worthless.” Alright kids, say it with me! “You are worthless!” Very good students, lets try one more. “We are drug addicts.” “We are drug addicts!” Very good everyone :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I understand everything especially that part about swimming pool having two ends/walls :d

You don't understand the context - there was an original lesson about "what does it mean that numbers are even" - which is "they have a pair" (whatever kind of pair they meant). That's why I mentioned, that all of these events are even - there is always a pair in the pentathlon.