website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

32 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

89904623_2276637289304441_74429726122143

Upper Paper: "The shop will open as soon as possible when emergency will be over. Stay strong, God loves us!"

Lower Paper: "Imagine if he couldn't stand us" *

*edulcorate transduction

A delta for an A. That's a new one to me. :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I´ll going to lost one hour again thanks That idiotic time change again tonight ..:facepalm: bye CET... hello CEST

Thanks for the reminder. That's going to be the first time in forever that I don't really care about it in terms of when I have to wake up. Normally of course Sunday morning is the early start of a full day of sports and I really do want to be awake in time, but now...why would I care if I wake up an hour earlier or later or whatever? :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What is everyone’s thought on having a group chat? I mean one off the forum (probably on some app like Discord, Slack, Facebook, etc.). Just to keep in touch when the forum goes down, or when people just want have a chat, etc. I’m sure this isn’t a popular idea, but it’s just one I’ve been thinking about lately. Thoughts?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

What is everyone’s thought on having a group chat? I mean one off the forum (probably on some app like Discord, Slack, Facebook, etc.). Just to keep in touch when the forum goes down, or when people just want have a chat, etc. I’m sure this isn’t a popular idea, but it’s just one I’ve been thinking about lately. Thoughts?

There is already a Facebook group when the forum is down: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284207021658208/

The forum allows multiple people Private Messages and the PMs can be used almost as live chat, so I will never support the idea of moving it on an external social/website :p Of course that does not mean you can't do it :d

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Most online communities I've been part of have seen a huge drop in activity once people started thinking it'd be a good idea to have a WhatsApp group or whatever :p Nothing that can't be posted here I guess, either in public or in private messages/chat, so I can't really see the added value at all (and like Sindo said, there's also a Facebook group that's used when the forum is down)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Exactly a week after the Zagreb earthquake, we had another one with an epicenter right next Dubrovnik. At least this one is considerably weaker (2.8), but it's so weird how both of them basically couldn't be any closer to a populated place...

842898.regional.jpg

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, dcro said:

Exactly a week after the Zagreb earthquake, we had another one with an epicenter right next Dubrovnik. At least this one is considerably weaker (2.8), but it's so weird how both of them basically couldn't be any closer to a populated place...

842898.regional.jpg

Guess the Earthquakes are pro-Serbia :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela