website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, dcro said:

First confirmed earthquake victim in Croatia since 1880. :cry:

And it is a 15-year old child... :(

Even though it was initially reported by HINA (on paper the most reliable source of news out there), it appears as though the child is not dead, but critical. :fingers:

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Any worries like that where you (or other Croatian Totallympians, who I don't see post so often) live?

I'm currently in Zagreb, and it was a quite strong one, threw me out of my bed at 6:30 am. Luckily no serious damages.

Oh my, this sounds as horrible as horrible is going to get in terms of comics :lol: Super heroes Snowflake and Safespace for fuck's sake

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Jfc, it's snowing and it's almost freezing out there. So we had spring instead of winter, and now we will have winter instead of spring? 

"Most tél van, hideg tél"

For those not speaking Hungarian - it's a part of the poem of the biggest Hungarian poet, it says "Now it's winter, cold winter". And that's the only Hungarian poem I translated into Polish (it's not published anywhere).