website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Well all you need is a plane ticket to the Black sea (or somewhere closer to you) :d Good weather here from the north to the south. Plus where i am there is a russian campus and every morning i watch the hot russian girls doing their training routines.You can hate me even more now.:d

well the fact is that Slovakia is the farthest country from sea in europe. Croatian sea is the closest. around 500km. this is always the most popular resort of slovak tourists, during summer in some croatian places youĺl find more slovaks than croats. in slovakia we even call it "Slovenské more" (Slovak sea) :lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

well the fact is that Slovakia is the farthest country from sea in europe. Croatian sea is the closest. around 500km. this is always the most popular resort of slovak tourists, during summer in some croatian places youĺl find more slovaks than croats. in slovakia we even call it "Slovenské more" (Slovak sea) :lol:

why don't you go to the lake , it's better than beach

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Not sure about you, but I know there are always lot of Czechs (and especially Czech girls :hearts:).

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

nah incomparable. beach is better..I fell in love since I saw it first time in France, I almost cried when I returned back to SVK  :d

Excuse me for off-topic, this may be silly, but I saw you're from Slovakia and I was wondering: are you by any chance familiar with the online hockey game HOCKEY ARENA?

Edited by zob79

Just now, hckosice said:

nah incomparable. beach is better..I fell in love since I saw it first time in France, I almost cried when I returned back to SVK  :d

because you never met some sharks
i remember one time the apparition of one big seal in the beach
( with long teeth )  the beach was closed for long time

in the lake you can swimm like you want no risk no big waves

4 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Excuse me for off-topic, this may be silly, but I saw you're from Slovakia and I was wondering: are you by any chance familiar with the online hockey game HOCKEY ARENA?

no problem,

ask whatever you want, yes ofc I know the game. but I do not have much time to play it more carefully last times.

btw welcome in the forum :hatoff: