website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s either been fixed now, or I don’t see the problem.

Looks like they've been quick, yeah. It was OurMine. They got at least all Olympic pages and FC Barcelona.

Looks like they even got Barca twice

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Looked like this:

image.png

I get the feeling that hacking Rio 2016’s Twitter isn’t difficult. They probably haven’t upgraded their security, and they can’t even keep venues open...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, that's it. I gave everything I could with what I had. I am glad for today's race. I don't care about my position, just about what I did, and have finished the race with my face straight on the snow, needing to be cared by the IBU doctors to rest in a bed for quite good minutes while they were checking on me and giving me medicines to help me to breathe and feel better makes me sure that I gave everything I could. This is a good feeling for a last biathlon race, helps me on feel better in a moment like this (I still love biathlon). Thanks to everyone who was cheering for me, thank you for all the kindness and support. Now it's time to focus on the fight for the cross country Olympic ticket.

P.S.: this is an old photo. But fits well for this moment ?

FB_IMG_1581797012909.jpg

Edited by brunamoura

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Damn. Looks like all Olympic Twiiter pages (and plenty others) have been hacked :yikes:

FC Barcelona having their Twitter password like "barcarulezzz" or something, I can totally see that.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

FC Barcelona having their Twitter password like "barcarulezzz" or something, I can totally see that.

IOC probably has something like “76OlympicChamp”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

IOC probably has something like “76OlympicChamp”

Thomas Bach's personal account could indeed have 'admin' 'admin' as credentials :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Thomas Bach's personal account could indeed have 'admin' 'admin' as credentials :p 

And...time to change the Totallympics Media password...

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And...time to change the Totallympics Media password...

Login: root

Password: toor

Don't.