website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

On the scale 0 to 100 I give you 0

Which is really nice of you, not giving negative points.

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t wait to find out how wrong I am 

Wasn't the caps-locked part of my post enough to tell you, how big mistake you've made?

5 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Which is really nice of you, not giving negative points.

Wasn't the caps-locked part of my post enough to tell you, how big mistake you've made?

Well, I've had my run-ins with this guy before so I'm well aware he knows very little about our country (like Poland being a part of Kingdom(!) of Lithuania) despite pretending otherwise so I gave him a fair 0 :p

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Double-headed Eagle is a tradition to Orthodox countries and the former Holy Roman Empire (aka the First Reich). Austria retained it after the HRE folded amid the Napoleonic wars.

Obviously Poland never adopted the Double-headed Eagle as its coat of arms so you are totally wrong here (not for the first time when it comes to Polish history). On the scale 0 to 100 I give you 0 :evil:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Poland

Yeah, I fucked that up pretty bad. I knew it was a bird (I don’t know many European nations that don’t use a bird, which makes it hard to remember in fairness), but clearly I was off. I do really like the Polish coat of arms if it’s any consolation though :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, I fucked that up pretty bad. I knew it was a bird (I don’t know many European nations that don’t use a bird, which makes it hard to remember in fairness), but clearly I was off. I do really like the Polish coat of arms if it’s any consolation though :p

Hi there. We eat the birds.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Quasit said:

@phelps

Italy's got a new millionaire on Chi Vuol Essere Milionario but can the host drag out telling the answer any longer? :lol:

sorry, I'm not following that kind of shows...:dunno:

I only read about that on the newspapers...

p.s. YT video is blocked, by the way (Mediaset is notorious for blocking immediately any online video with content from their networks/tv rights portfolio posted on public platforms like YT, Vimeo and so on)...

You see one dude just trying to run away (but to where? Since he's rather high up) and another guy sitting in his cage just hanging there...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fun little fact which I just came across on a Dutch forum: since midnight (in whatever your local time is, as long as it's 2 February) you can post on a time in which every single number is an even number....for the first time since 28 August 2008 (22:48:48) :d