website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

57 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

For being a arab and a muslim lady, i am generaly more intrested in sports, but i dont think many times i choose right intrests, because of al injuries i had.

I have broken my left hand scafodium bone twicce, ones i had in cast fire 22 week. I played  handbal thenl. I was 13 years old then.

Less than two years later i broke the same bone again. This time the arm was in cast25 week..

The only time I had a serious injury was from being an idiot at school. I was teasing a friend (by hiding his phone), and he bent my thumb back so hard/fast that one tore a ligament in two places, and got the ligament stuck in between two bones. I had surgery that week (right before the track season :p), and then recovery for 12 weeks (I had to learn to write with my right hand). 

My surgeon was really good, and actually took pictures of the injury and surgery for me. I’ve put them in the spoiler below. Don’t look if you can’t handle seeing blood, bones, muscles, open wounds, etc.

Spoiler

Original trauma:

93BF9BF5-306C-42DE-990B-D562D37EB738.jpeg

Various stages of the surgery:

BECA081F-B9E8-40D1-AF0D-E01CC242A822.jpegE10FDA1E-9028-434C-8E96-4F0A6F155F37.jpeg9E82E4BC-46E1-48ED-8061-32B4C42D66B3.jpeg

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

The only time I had a serious injury was from being an idiot at school. I was teasing a friend (by hiding his phone), and he bent my thumb back so hard/fast that one tore a ligament in two places, and got the ligament stuck in between two bones. I had surgery that week (right before the track season :p), and then recovery for 12 weeks (I had to learn to write with my right hand). 

My surgeon was really good, and actually took pictures of the injury and surgery for me. I’ve put them in the spoiler below. Don’t look if you can’t handle seeing blood, bones, muscles, open wounds, etc.

Reveal hidden contents

Only time I've had an injury was when I fractured a rib while drag racing.

Spent a few days in hospital.

Other time I was injured at a sport event wasn't even related to the sport.

Got hit with a rock while watching long jump and had a mild concussion. I had assumed I was hit with a shot put :roflmao:

45 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Apparently US killed Soleimani in a raid over Baghdad airport, it will be a mess :cry:

Stay safe in next days @MHSN

Don’t fuck with our embassies :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

This is a very big mistake, probably the biggest in ME since 2003. It could be an open proxy-war.

I need to read more about it before I can really comprehend what will happen. From what I read, it hasn’t been confirmed that the US was responsible (and don’t have many allies left in the region...).

14 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I need to read more about it before I can really comprehend what will happen. From what I read, it hasn’t been confirmed that the US was responsible (and don’t have many allies left in the region...).

DOD relased an official statement :p

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

DOD relased an official statement :p

Yeah just read it. Came to post about that now :p.

Whelp, hello WW3 #ThanksTrump