website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

How was the black friday ? any good business 

Yeah some dude stabbed some people to death on London Bridge and some other dude stabbed two unrelated kids at a clothes shop in Den Haag in the Netherlands.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

How was the black friday ? any good business 

Pretty tame around here because of the unusually snowfall. I boycott the holiday all together, so I have no clue what it was like at our huge shopping centre in town.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Pretty tame around here because of the unusually snowfall. I boycott the holiday all together, so I have no clue what it was like at our huge shopping centre in town.

That'll teach them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

That'll teach them.

It’s not about that. I feel for the workers who are essentially forced to go in on Thanksgiving. Plus, it’s just not me. I’m very conservative with what I buy, and what I use. Large and wasteful shopping just isn’t my forte. I’ll probably skip Cyber Monday too. I’ll lighten those Amazon workers load by 0.000000000000001% :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah some dude stabbed some people to death on London Bridge and some other dude stabbed two unrelated kids at a clothes shop in Den Haag in the Netherlands.

In fairness if a Polish guy hadn't picked up the tusk of a sea animal from the wall of a London fish resteraunt and hit the terrorist with it then it would have been a lot worse.

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s not about that. I feel for the workers who are essentially forced to go in on Thanksgiving. Plus, it’s just not me. I’m very conservative with what I buy, and what I use. Large and wasteful shopping just isn’t my forte. I’ll probably skip Cyber Monday too. I’ll lighten those Amazon workers load by 0.000000000000001% :p

Sure. I like to get something cheap when there's something I want and if I can get it significantly cheaper by waiting a month for some week with a lot of deals, I'll gladly do so :) 

39 minutes ago, Dragon said:

In fairness if a Polish guy hadn't picked up the tusk of a sea animal from the wall of a London fish resteraunt and hit the terrorist with it then it would have been a lot worse.

I think it should be canon that all Polish men carry a 5 foot long Narwhal tusk.