website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, Finnator123 said:

Could somebody help me? I need a list of big, international events happened during June 1st - August 31st. Finland National Thread needs some updates :p

I could mention some major cycling races but I doubt that's gonna help you much :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I could mention some major cycling races but I doubt that's gonna help you much :p 

Not really. Basically every sport with Finns involved would be nice :p
Also i'm aware that Finland got some athletes to qualify for Tokyo 2020.

2 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

Could somebody help me? I need a list of big, international events happened during June 1st - August 31st. Finland National Thread needs some updates :p

World Aquatics Championships, 2019 EYOF, 2019 European Games, 2019 Summer Universaide, and recently a bunch of other world championships. I don’t know if :FIN has qualified any athletes for the World Urban or World Beach Games. You can check the 2020 Winter Youth Olympics thread to see who qualified there.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

New Zealand Fistball player makes amazing catch while riding a rollercoaster. This :NZL gets more impressive by the minute.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/watch-timaru-mans-miracle-catch-he-grabs-strangers-dropped-phone-riding-134km-h-roller-coaster-in-spain

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The best time of the day :p

E7A75C8C-31DE-4261-B934-CDA8282E3AAE.jpeg

I'm a secret fan of 11:11 and 22:22 :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

But not 00:00?

I was too lazy to edit it on my phone and thought nobody would be enough of a smartass to comment about it :whistle: