website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

any nostalgia with this ^^ 

Not really (not a huge fan of old westerns), but I does of course remind of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. One of my favorite all time songs comes from that movie. It’s called “The Ecstasy of Gold”. It’s honestly probably one of the best walkout songs of all time too. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also I’ve love current page number of this chat, so I’ll commemorate it at 16:20 PCT :smoke:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

How long before I see you in one of these videos @heywoodu

Ah yeah, talk about 'national sports' :d Although again, it's not national, but mostly comes from that weird northern province and it's actually called fierljeppen :p 

Some footage of Dutch championships, although I've got no idea what their saying half the time.

@Jinzha @CCB Any fierljeppenfans here? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah yeah, talk about 'national sports' :d Although again, it's not national, but mostly comes from that weird northern province and it's actually called fierljeppen :p 

Some footage of Dutch championships, although I've got no idea what their saying half the time.

@Jinzha @CCB Any fierljeppenfans here? :d 

I might, supposedly Frisian is the closet language to English. I can understand a bit of Dutch sometimes too.

1 minute ago, Jinzha said:

Hahaha, no way! I'm a Brabo, Friesland is like the other side of the world to me.

Brabo sounds close to Bimbo and I’m hoping they’re not the same thing :p