website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Oooooh scandal :yikes: 36% (!) only enough for 10th place, wtf :lol: 

20161118-cheat-countries.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just got kicked out of my house for the first time ever....It was over the 2020 election if that shows you what it’s doing to families.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Just got kicked out of my house for the first time ever....It was over the 2020 election if that shows you what it’s doing to families.

Surely you stayed perfectly calm?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Surely you stayed perfectly calm?

Oh yeah, definitely wasn’t the problem :p. It’s tense times for Democratic (or in my case, declared independent that’s Leah’s for any far left candidate)) households. The election is going to be hell. Half the country is going to hate (like really hate) the half of the country either way. Trump winning a second could honestly really threaten American democracy.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela