website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The pool i meant like in the vidéos 

Yep. That happened too. That’s really cool to see in person actually.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

Another 4.1 aftershock. Always good to see some honest reports. :d

image.png

Accurate description of how I woke up this morning.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Everything all right? I just read it was a 7.2 

It’s been down graded to a 6.9 (the foreshock was 5.0). Our Pool had water swinging out of it, the public lights were shaking, doors were rattling, there was a horribly loud rumbling noise, it’s all a little much right now. People were, and are, thankfully well prepared for this. It was great to see neighbors checking in on each other immediately. I haven’t heard reports of damage, but I think there will be some...

That one wasn’t fun like the other day ones. It’s going to be hard to sleep tonight. 

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

It’s been down graded to a 6.9 (the foreshock was 5.0). Our Pool had water swinging out of it, the public lights were shaking, doors were rattling, there was a horribly loud rumbling noise, it’s all a little much right now. People were, and are, thankfully well prepared for this. It was great to see neighbors checking in on each other immediately. I haven’t heard reports of damage, but I think there will be some...

That one wasn’t fun like the other day ones. It’s going to be hard to sleep tonight. 

Well good to know you and your family are safe right now.

Also glad everyone's as prepared and on alert as someone can be in those cases.

My prayers for each person in Southern California to be safe. Hope this one is the last "strong" one.

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well good to know you and your family are safe right now.

Also glad everyone's as prepared and on alert as someone can be in those cases.

My prayers for each person in Southern California to be safe. Hope this one is the last "strong" one.

Rumor has it the Ridgecrest has multiple fires, street damage, water line breaks, medical emergencies, etc. Helicopters have been flying over non-stop. Hopefully it’s all just false alarms.

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It has now been upgraded to a 7.1. We should see several 6.0-5.0 aftershocks in the next 2-5 days.