website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Dorsaf Ganouati made history last Saturday when she became the first female to referee a top-level football match in Tunisia, overseeing a Tunisian league match in the city of Rades.

She started refereeing in 2011 and has been on FIFAs list of international referees since 2015.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "DORSAF GANOUATI"

we will have the last day of AFC Futsal U20 Championship in Tabriz, North West of Iran tomorrow. with Japan and Afghanistan in the final. so far this is no big deal just a great achievement for Afghanistan, they lost to Iran in preliminary round but they beat Thailand and Indonesia in knockout round. the host team Iran instead lost to Japan in extra time in other SF.

but this tournament made me (and so many other people) find out there is a very bad , unbelievably racist rule in Iran. there are so many Afghans living in Iran, legally or illegally. something like 1 or 2 millions. but now I found out they only can travel to certain provinces. and their presence is highly forbidden in some other provinces including the one hosting this event. it seems so many of them wanted to travel to Tabriz supporting their team but they can't do that legally. I didn't know about such a rule because fortunately this racist rule doesn't apply to where I live.

I really feel ashamed as Iranian about this. :cry: I really hope some of them at least can travel for tomorrow match and Afghanistan wins the title (which will be tough since Japan is a better team) ironically more than half of Afghan players here are living in Iran as refugee. and they needed "special permission" to travel to Tabriz for that ! :facepalm:

PS: on the funny side. there is a player in Indonesian squad named "Filippo Inzaghi" :d  check #14 here

http://stats.the-afc.com/match_report/15506

10 hours ago, MHSN said:

we will have the last day of AFC Futsal U20 Championship in Tabriz, North West of Iran tomorrow. with Japan and Afghanistan in the final. so far this is no big deal just a great achievement for Afghanistan, they lost to Iran in preliminary round but they beat Thailand and Indonesia in knockout round. the host team Iran instead lost to Japan in extra time in other SF.

but this tournament made me (and so many other people) find out there is a very bad , unbelievably racist rule in Iran. there are so many Afghans living in Iran, legally or illegally. something like 1 or 2 millions. but now I found out they only can travel to certain provinces. and their presence is highly forbidden in some other provinces including the one hosting this event. it seems so many of them wanted to travel to Tabriz supporting their team but they can't do that legally. I didn't know about such a rule because fortunately this racist rule doesn't apply to where I live.

I really feel ashamed as Iranian about this. :cry: I really hope some of them at least can travel for tomorrow match and Afghanistan wins the title (which will be tough since Japan is a better team) ironically more than half of Afghan players here are living in Iran as refugee. and they needed "special permission" to travel to Tabriz for that ! :facepalm:

PS: on the funny side. there is a player in Indonesian squad named "Filippo Inzaghi" :d  check #14 here

http://stats.the-afc.com/match_report/15506

That's in futsal

In football we have (Gian) Zola, (Fauzi) Toldo, Pagiluca (Rossy), (Sutan) Zico, Maldini (Pali).

Pretty formidable eh

@kungshamra71 You in Amsterdam today? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!