website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Mosquito repellent. I use a brand called “Off!”

This one ? https://repelenty.heureka.sk/off-max-repelent-spray-100-ml/#

If yes, is it really effective ? and if yes, I am really going to order one right now...because the situation here starts to be really insufferable, it´s like a apocalyptic mosquito invasion last few days

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

This one ? https://repelenty.heureka.sk/off-max-repelent-spray-100-ml/#

If yes, is it really effective ? and if yes, I am really going to order one right now...because the situation here starts to be really insufferable, it´s like a apocalyptic mosquito invasion last few days

It looks branded differently, but I believe that’s the right one. It works, but it’s not 100% effective. I would recommend spraying clothes and skin (that’s always worked for me while fishing in the mountains). It should at least make the mosquitoes tolerable.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

48 minutes ago, dcro said:

Mind power. :p

Mostly I just don't leave the light on when windows are opened. Haven't struggled with mosquioes this year (for now).

I am affraid, this does not help very much :d

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It looks branded differently, but I believe that’s the right one. It works, but it’s not 100% effective. I would recommend spraying clothes and skin (that’s always worked for me while fishing in the mountains). It should at least make the mosquitoes tolerable.

Thanks. I´ll definitely try

So at the GoPro Mountain Games they contested SUP Whitewater Slalom, and I’m all about this becoming an Olympic sport :clap: 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@bmo I’ve got an important question for you...Are you a Lions fan?

p.s. the correct answer is yes

40 minutes ago, bmo said:

Of course I am!!!! 

Die hard Lions, Tigers, Pistons and Red Wings fan!

Well I can only be onboard with one of those, but it’s the right one.

Im all over the place with my favored teams though, I like the Lions (obviously), for NBA I like the Milwaukee Bucks (and the was before they acquired Gainnis), MLB team is the Pirates, NHL team is the Kings/Ducks, MLS team is LAFC