website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

I feel like it’s not that hard to understand cultural differences, and that we can choose to focus on a minority of extremists or we can work towards politics and policies that benefit everyone. I’m tired of ethnic and religious groups fighting. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Swe26 said:

good for czech republic! i still hope more and more europeans wake up after these acts.

Wake up? in b4 bullcrap talk about 'demographic replacement' and stuff :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

49 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I feel like it’s not that hard to understand cultural differences, and that we can choose to focus on a minority of extremists or we can work towards politics and policies that benefit everyone. I’m tired of ethnic and religious groups fighting. 

If it was that easy, 99% of the world's wars would not have needed to be fought :p With the exception of the 'I want to be king, no I want to be king' kind of wars of long ago

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a une heure, heywoodu a dit :

If it was that easy, 99% of the world's wars would not have needed to be fought :p With the exception of the 'I want to be king, no I want to be king' kind of wars of long ago

Well , in the last century,  90% of world's war are not about religion 

and in the list of dictators who killed the most of people ,  first place Mao Zedong who killed 78 millions, the second is Jozeph Stalin who killed 23 millions , both are atheist 

mosillini and Lenin are also Atheist 

50 minutes ago, amen09 said:

Well , in the last century,  90% of world's war are not about religion 

and in the list of dictators who killed the most of people ,  first place Mao Zedong who killed 78 millions, the second is Jozeph Stalin who killed 23 millions , both are atheist 

mosillini and Lenin are also Atheist 

I didn't say religion, I said/marked cultural differences :p

The likes of Mao, Stalin, Hitler or the people behind the Rwandan or Armenian genocide definitely had some sort of cultural difference with their victims. 

il y a 4 minutes, heywoodu a dit :

I didn't say religion, I said/marked cultural differences :p

The likes of Mao, Stalin, Hitler or the people behind the Rwandan or Armenian genocide definitely had some sort of cultural difference with their victims. 

oh yes sorry, that's true 

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Election for the Indonesian parliament will be a World War

IMG_20190417_122617.jpg

even we have a prominent leader who is Stalin, son of multiple time Tamil Nadu chief minister and present chief of DMK, principal opposition party in Tamil Nadu.