website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

23 minutes ago, amen09 said:

Can you explain ?

In the comments you saw people wishing there were people inside the Church when it burned. And if you’re happy about Notre Dame’s destruction you are happy about the destruction of French culture.

8 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

No one in France is watching France 24...

That I didn’t know. Is it like what Russia Today is to Russia in that it’s aimed at foreigners? Nevertheless, still disturbing.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

We would certainly have a handful of people celebrating here too, like you saw in France. A large majority would either be sad or quiet, like you saw in France. 

Judging by the number of Facebook reactions it was more than a handful...

il y a 8 minutes, ahjfcshfghb a dit :

That I didn’t know. Is it like what Russia Today is to Russia in that it’s aimed at foreigners? Nevertheless, still disturbing.

Yes, pretty much. It has an arabic version also. Considering every comments from the pic were originaly in arabic. I assume it comes from there.

il y a 58 minutes, ahjfcshfghb a dit :

In the comments you saw people wishing there were people inside the Church when it burned. And if you’re happy about Notre Dame’s destruction you are happy about the destruction of French culture.

I'm agree that some people are happy about notre dame's destruction

But i didn't saw  people wishing there were people inside

+ i didn't understand yet about what you said 'islam immigration'

As i know ,People who comments are not living in France 

Edited by amen09

2 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

@heywoodu @Agger These are people in France who hate France. They want the culture to be destroyed, many were also wishing for more deaths. While I agree with the point about Syria the amount of rejoicing sickens me. We will never have this problem in the Czech Republic because we don’t have Islamic immigration.

good for czech republic! i still hope more and more europeans wake up after these acts.

2 hours ago, Swe26 said:

good for czech republic! i still hope more and more europeans wake up after these acts.

Wow, What a way to announce yourself as a new user :(. Also, Welcome!!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela