website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

21 minutes ago, bestmen said:

finally they found the reason of this traveler , John chau wanted to introduce the christianism in this island 

And the Sentinelese introduced arrows to his face

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, dcro said:

So my post about misogynistic Totallympians was 3000th post in General Chat thread. How iconic!

:yes 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

finally they found the reason of this traveler , John chau wanted to introduce the christianism in this island 

Nice, now we have a new difficulty level after "bringing bible to Pyongyang"

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

And the Sentinelese introduced arrows to his face

"I said my name is John and I love them and so did Jesus and they didn't even accept me right away :cry:"

Source: the published parts of his actual diary

How blind can someone be?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

our Sahara becomes livable more and more

this is how was and should be this place

1180.jpg

and now

Dsl042qXQAIsaps.jpg

i don't know if it is good or bad

Well, the bottom photo is gorgeous no matter what.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Where's the Captain when you need him?

hsiovwsqxqbtzac29zwt.jpg