website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

the fire is circling California 

http://www.fire.ca.gov/general/firemaps

over 100 dead 700 disapeared , they can't stop it they are lazy  

and where is the governer 'terminator' did he left the city ? 

I would ask that you refrain from calling California lazy just because my state is prone to fires. We have a really dry year and are forests have been mismanaged by government. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I would ask that you refrain from calling California lazy just because my state is prone to fires. We have a really dry year and are forests have been mismanaged by government. 

'Our'. Stop being lazy and pay attention in school :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

'Our'. Stop being lazy and pay attention in school :evil: 

I’m in the American education system, it’s failed me in more ways than one.

However, I have flogged myself 10 times for this mistakes and have kneeled down before the great Dutch flag are prayed for forgiveness.

That being said...thank you correcting me, that’s why you’re the best.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

It was nice knowing you guys, but all-out war is arriving in the Netherlands today. Sinterklaas (the real Santa Claus) is arriving today, which nowadays is a reason for some people to go riot and spoil children's fun because they feel the need to protest it, which can kinda get out of hand :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It was nice knowing you guys, but all-out war is arriving in the Netherlands today. Sinterklaas (the real Santa Claus) is arriving today, which nowadays is a reason for some people to go riot and spoil children's fun because they feel the need to protest it, which can kinda get out of hand :lol: 

I think it may be because he wears blackface if I’m not mistaken.

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think it may be because he wears blackface if I’m not mistaken.

He doesn't. 

(the people he freed from slavery and gave a paid job - according to the story of course, this person didn't actually live for centuries - are indeed, for a large part, black, whereas some aren't)

Always nice when people go to children's celebrations and shout "you fucking racist!!" in the faces of 7-year olds, they must feel real tough :) 

Edited by heywoodu

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He doesn't. 

(the people he freed from slavery and gave a paid job - according to the story of course, this person didn't actually live for centuries - are indeed, for a large part, black, whereas some aren't)

I could sworn I’ve photos of some European Santa Cluas figure in blackface, sorry I got them mixed up. 

Enjoy your riot! :thumbup:

Edited by Olympian1010