website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 hours ago, Griff88 said:

I don't think Olympic posters collection are going to expand, unless you count "e-posters" :lol:

Pins are much more worth it, since I've seen our athletes collected them and many countries have different pins per for each editions (even two or three different pins from the same country in one Olympic) -> but don't blame me if one day you are broke

I really want to collect pins, and it like the posters because they’re cool (most are reprints obviously). I’m thinking about mascot and torch replicas as well

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 ora fa, Olympian1010 ha scritto:

I really want to collect pins, and it like the posters because they’re cool (most are reprints obviously). I’m thinking about mascot and torch replicas as well

Torch replicas are EXTREMELY expensive.

9 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

FINALLY EUROPE (or just the union) IS GETTING RID OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! :clap:

Well, no. Actually they said a decision won't be made for the next few years. Which is excellent, because I have no idea what the problem is.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is what I have to compete with. Pulling up 40kg at a time like it's nothing (images from the semi-annual 'physical tests' of the Brazilian team).

Spoiler

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!