website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Are you the same as me in the sense that at your highest you didn't care so much, but now when you look back and see photos of that time, you are like....

Reveal hidden contents

:p

I don't know if I didn't care. I tried a couple of times before to lose weight but lost motivation (especially as I have been damn picky when it comes to what I eat (especially vegetables)).

Then I moved away from home to a place within walking distance from everywhere meaning that I walk pretty much every day and the economy just helped me eat that bit less that was necessary to start it all.

But yeah, I feel that I was pretty far back then :p

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I don't know if I didn't care. I tried a couple of times before to lose weight but lost motivation (especially as I have been damn picky when it comes to what I eat (especially vegetables)).

Then I moved away from home to a place within walking distance from everywhere meaning that I walk pretty much every day and the economy just helped me eat that bit less that was necessary to start it all.

But yeah, I feel that I was pretty far back then :p

I'm still picky with what I eat :d 

My situation was mostly like this:

- Eat vegetables but also quite some unhealthy things, and when we were having stuff like pasta or rice for dinner, I ate two plates full

- No excersise whatsoever

Since early last year I went from no excersise to 6-7 hours per week and even though I'm still eating basically the same as I did, the excersise alone worked in losing nearly 20kg :woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

That's just way too skinny :d 

I’m 185cm and 68kg so...(I’m a ski Jumper :p) (or Andy Schlek)

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m 185cm and 68kg so...(I’m a ski Jumper :p) (or Andy Schlek)

Dude, request some UN food aid..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

Or Froome :p

image.png.48e259057f63aed994c8bc984d52aa24.png

But with much more hair, and less six-pack.

But I have a better nickname so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Or Froome :p

image.png.48e259057f63aed994c8bc984d52aa24.png

Scary stuff...

IncReSR.png