website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

12 hours ago, bestmen said:

earthquake in indonesia 7.5 

one Tsunami got many islands 

It's just one island though.. The sad thing is that the governmental agency claimed the tsunami claimed the tsunami was "small" and damage was minimal.

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

:lol:

Early 2017 I (1.83m) was nearly 100kg, end of the year I was at 79kg and now I am still around 80kg :p 

I've been up to about 115 at my highest. At New year I was 100. Now I'm 91. I hope to go below 90 this year and am planning to move towards 80 next year.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

I've been up to about 115 at my highest. At New year I was 100. Now I'm 91. I hope to go below 90 this year and am planning to move towards 80 next year.

Are you the same as me in the sense that at your highest you didn't care so much, but now when you look back and see photos of that time, you are like....

Spoiler

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I've never been over 70 (188 cm), so there's that. :p

That's just way too skinny :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's a lot like a pro-cyclist if I'm not mistaken. :d

Your BMI is significantly lower than the average pro cyclist :d 

http://www.infotalia.com/nld/in_balans/sporten/fietsen/fiets_detail.asp?id=3588

(this lists the averages per team based on publicly available information from 2013)

Edited by heywoodu

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I've never been over 70 (188 cm), so there's that. :p

Wow, I am 179 cm and as of this morning I am 70.5kg. But you are a giant next to me and still lighter :d

I am about my ideal body weight but still, in the next month I will probably try to lose a couple of kgs, because Christmas is around the corner and I will eat EVERYTHING :d

19 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, I am 179 cm and as of this morning I am 70.5kg. But you are a giant next to me and still lighter :d

I am about my ideal body weight but still, in the next month I will probably try to lose a couple of kgs, because Christmas is around the corner and I will eat EVERYTHING :d

I never felt like a giant, perhaps because one my longtime friends is 201. :d

#banbestmen