website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL just  stop it you are far

People do it since hundreds years ago ..many scientists / doctors studied and have confirmed this method , even me i tried it one time was tough to find one place in the crowd 

so stay on your negative  idea trying to affirm the opposite like  you want 

Mad 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

exactly if you do it regulary , as nordic i guess you know how is beneficial the Sauna 

let me tell you this sand bath is a  triple sauna 

Sure sauna is good for a bunch of things but it is not for losing weight (well, for a very short period of time and even for that, it should be under observation)

Two year old boy shot himself to death with his parents pistol in, surprise, the US.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article214504689.html

Now it's a matter of waiting for Trump to say all 2-year olds should be armed with guns to protect themselves against themselves.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Two year old boy shot himself to death with his parents pistol in, surprise, the US.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article214504689.html

Now it's a matter of waiting for Trump to say all 2-year olds should be armed with guns to protect themselves against themselves.

That statement is way to true

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela