website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

i didn't know that i was raciste 2018-05-26_22-58-12.jpg.b862b7ccb4a17c9af1d1dfd6c6d34eb3.jpg

@Dolby what about you :lol:

2R9s.jpg

I'm surprised by the low number in Belgium, considering the high amount of problems and crimes committed by 'people of another race' there...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, bestmen said:

map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

i didn't know that i was raciste 2018-05-26_22-58-12.jpg.b862b7ccb4a17c9af1d1dfd6c6d34eb3.jpg

@Dolby what about you :lol:

2R9s.jpg

Lol Indonesia

As part of "unwanted race" here, I can confirm.. But usually they don't dare to say it directly, they just like doing it at the social media

For those interested, a certain Brazilian biathlete got a chance to 'train' at the shooting club in my small town today :d (with my dad, a military guy, who she very clearly outshot on the targets :p )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For those interested, a certain Brazilian biathlete got a chance to 'train' at the shooting club in my small town today :d (with my dad, a military guy, who she very clearly outshot on the targets :p )

Is she speaking Dutch in the video?

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

Is she speaking Dutch in the video?

No, that's some random woman. Also the guy who works there explaining to my dad that in biathlon the bolt is a little different :p

This rifle was much heavier by the way.