website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

52 minutes ago, bestmen said:

things are not like you see it in tv

I'm sure Yemen is actually very safe and friendly at the moment. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

We have an index of only 81? Well, that is not surprising.:dunno:

As much as all our governments tried to hide it, in the era of the internet and global satelites it slowly stops being a secret, so there is no point in denying:

I can confirm that eastern Poland is on a daily basis ravaged by horders of  bloodthirsty cannibal mutants created by radiation  after the Chernobyl incident. The only reason Bialowieza forest is protected is because crazy scientists opened there a wormhole to hell and are unable to shut it down. Most polish roads are in fact still covered by remaining World War 2 mines, which justifies their awful quality - that is also the reason there are around 500 explosions daily in Poland. Last time I went shopping, on the way back home I had to escape from a Wolf-Siren baby from another planet.

So yeah, that's how life goes in Poland :( I don't recommend coming here. If you are looking for a touris spot, I agree with the list - Tajikistan or Vietnam are far better options. At least there your TV would not turn into a robotic mechanoid trying to take away your brain :( 

at least your country was not a theme for a horror in which they literally explain you that if you have money  you can easily seamlessly torture and kill here who you want and whenever you want, and apparently in some parts of the world there still peoples that are persuaded that it´s actually based on a real events in the country :lol:  not to mention that the same peoples are also persuaded that you can also sleep here with whoever you want, you just have to pay :lol:

difficult to overcome such advertising :d

44 minutes ago, hckosice said:

at least your country was not a theme for a horror in which they literally explain you that if you have money  you can easily seamlessly torture and kill here who you want and whenever you want, and apparently in some parts of the world there still peoples that are persuaded that it´s actually based on a real events in the country :lol:  not to mention that the same peoples are also persuaded that you can also sleep here with whoever you want, you just have to pay :lol:

difficult to overcome such advertising :d

That movie was so freaking hilarious :bowdown:

That scene where they cut off the bad guy's dick and fed it to his dogs :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Now I could need the "Confused" icon. :d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostel_(2005_film)