website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

vor 1 Minute schrieb Agger:

We'll give you a fight for that gold with Niklas Larsen, Frederik Madsen and Casper Pedersen.

And we're really missing Salzwedel as well. He really meant a lot to our team!

Haha ... i was just dreaming, although we could have a great team in the future with:

Weinstein (1994): 2nd at 2016 world championships in the individual pursuit, has a PB of 4:17.775

Kämna (1996): 2014 junior world champion and 3rd at 2015 u23 world championships (less than 2 weeks after his 19th birthday)

Appelt (1997): 2015 junior world champion in mens individual time trial and junior world champion in mens individual pursuit (3000 m) with a time 3:15.432 (6 seconds faster than the second place finisher)

Your team is far more realistic to fight for gold in the future and i just hope that someone will end the british dominance, it would be even better if a country like Denmark or Italy would be able to do it, so i wish your team a lot of luck and hopefully they will stay injury-free for the next couple of years.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

I guess I'm too much of a purist to follow sports these days...

I'm sure you could still watch the naked swimming, that should have no technological help :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes it definitely is :d

btw a little off topic. whats the reactions in IRL about the O´Donovans ? Are the party started in the irish pubs ? :d

The party is on without a doubt :d. Everyone is so happy about our first ever medal in rowing. The studio commentator was crying after the race, then I was crying, everyone was hopping up and down.... my nephew was waving the Ireland flag up and down and getting his first taste of great Olympic memories :)

This was the reaction out in Rio among his family and fans, and similar scenes were had throughout the whole of Ireland :d

And people celebrating at home as people gathered to watch the final....(play the video in the link)

http://www.beat102103.com/sport/watch-skibbereen-erupts-odonovans-silver-medal-win/

What the hell, what kind of stupid completely quiet thing is this pace maker riding on? nopompom.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Quiet means cool these days ;)

Judging by the atmosphere in some of the venues apparently, but this atrocity the pace maker is riding on is just pathetic.