website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

I see now that NED team pursuit team had DNF. How on earth did that happen?!

Totally in line with our swimmers and the team sprinters, they decided to have a crash in qualifying. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Whatever, I'll not follow track cycling at Olympics anymore.

Me neither for the next 20 hours or so :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Amazing gold and Olympic Record :bowdown::GBR 

And a breathtaking final :bowdown:

vor 7 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Whatever, I'll not follow track cycling at Olympics anymore.

Haha ... thats exactly what i said when i saw their qualifying time. Its just too obvious and pretty funny how desperate they are to defend their results from 2012. They are a western country, so i guess everyone will be happy ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

11 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Haha ... thats exactly what i said when i saw their qualifying time. Its just too obvious and pretty funny how desperate they are to defend their results from 2012. They are a western country, so i guess everyone will be happy ...

Could you please give me a list of who is not doped? I guess you know?

Very sorry for New Zealand, they got robbed here, hopefully they will win a gold somewhere else, i hope that the chinese girl wont steal the gold in womens shot put, it belongs to Adams.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.