website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

O.K. So i found out exactly what happened in the keirin final.

It proved impossible to disqualify anybody for overtaking the derny  because the UCI had not installed a camera on the line where the derny pulls off,

The only camera angle were head on or slightly at an angle to the line and neither could not be used to determine exactly who had broken the rules.

Big mess by the UCI

Edited by Dragon
typo

5 horas atrás, Dragon disse:

It proved impossible to disqualify anybody for overtaking the derny  because the UCI had not installed a camera on the line where the derny pulls off,

The only camera angle were head on or slightly at an angle to the line and neither could not be used to determine exactly who had broken the rules.

Big mess by the UCI

Had to read too much complaining posts to finally found what I was looking for on this thread. Thank YOU! :d

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dragon:

Big mess by the UCI

Yeah, good work by the organizers and of course it was completely obvious that Kenny overtook the Derny first. I am absolutely not surprised that neither Kenny nor Cavendish got disqualified. I think british riders would have to kill someone on track to get disqualied, it was the same joke in mens team sprint 4 years ago.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

Big mess by the UCI

Honestly from the angles I saw I couldn't tell which of Kenny or Awang should have been disqualified.