website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

Unbelievable that Cavendish wasn't punished for this...looking where the Korean guy is, then moving down so aggressively...I know Cavendish is very much known for being an incredible asswhipe of a rider, but this was outright disgusting. F*ck you, Mark, may you never win anything ever again. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Unbelievable that Cavendish wasn't punished for this...looking where the Korean guy is, then moving down so aggressively...I know Cavendish is very much known for being an incredible asswhipe of a rider, but this was outright disgusting. F*ck you, Mark, may you never win anything ever again. 

He should receive a suspension for this, not only disqualification.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

He should receive a suspension for this, not only disqualification.

True. And please, the first thing I heard on BBC (obviously totally objective..... :rofl:) was that it was not intentional. Don't come with that bullshit, this was another disgusting and typical Cavendish-move.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

True. And please, the first thing I heard on BBC (obviously totally objective..... :rofl:) was that it was not intentional. Don't come with that bullshit, this was another disgusting and typical Cavendish-move.

I watched that on BBC too, expected comment from someone as antisocial as Chris Boardman to be honest :p (he admitted himself that he is antisocial)

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, carivan said:

Same here. UCI wants the madison and individual pursuit back on the program, I think. But I'd also like to keep the omnium. I love the points race and the elimination.

Too bad for Gaviria to end in fourth place, since he was favorite for gold

I also like the points race and the elimination race the most out of the whole Omnium program and would love to see them as individual events.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Really disgusting behaviour... he deserves to lose the silver medal.