website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

Swedish gold incoming, Agger will explode :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm still alive! :p

This Nordic "calmness"... :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Bronze! Now bronze more than double the gold and silver county... slightly disappointing, but still Canada ties its record haul of 22 medals (in a non-boycotted games)

The weird thing is, in my own medal table I had Canada at 18-19 medals, but only 3 of those being in gold :p 

It seems that was about correct, though in both gold and total medals Canada performed slightly better than I had realistically expected :d 

Edited by heywoodu