website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

Still hoping for a good performance from Raiza Goulão of MTeenB, the team for young girls that was founded years ago by Brazilian ex-mountainbiker, ex-biathlete and current cross-country skier (all Olympic) Jacqueline Mourão :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Still hoping for a good performance from Raiza Goulão of MTeenB, the team for young girls that was founded years ago by Brazilian ex-mountainbiker, ex-biathlete and current cross-country skier (all Olympic) Jacqueline Mourão :) 

And I'm still hoping that :TLS Francelina Cabral will complete one lap :evil:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

And I'm still hoping that :TLS Francelina Cabral will complete one lap :evil:

The live timing said she was 6 minutes behind after 0.5km, but I think the distances in the official Rio website aren't really correct :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

The live timing said she was 6 minutes behind after 0.5km, but I think the distances in the official Rio website aren't really correct :p 

That's actually 0.5 of a lap. Though it looks like they pulled her out at the finish of 1st lap :(

#banbestmen