website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Hantavirus

Fly_like_a_don

I can't make laugh of this virus as long as the same happened with Corona and remember they also said at first that it doesn't transfer from humans to humans hopefully Chinese government take much stricter steps toward banning trading and eating wild life animals in markets cuz that will simply end the world and it really harms Chinese image in the world,  I don't think world will easily forget that it all started in China 

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I can't make laugh of this virus as long as the same happened with Corona and remember they also said at first that it doesn't transfer from humans to humans hopefully Chinese government take much stricter steps toward banning trading and eating wild life animals in markets cuz that will simply end the world and it really harms Chinese image in the world,  I don't think world will easily forget that it all started in China 

Trading and eating wild life animal is truly must be banned. Actually it has been banned already. But it can't help fighting coronavirus immediately. Still need the effort of all mankind to contain it.

7 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Thing is, this is a much more well known virus. SARS-CoV-2 was mostly a matter of "wtf is this?" apart from it being related to other coronaviruses. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Thing is, this is a much more well known virus. SARS-CoV-2 was mostly a matter of "wtf is this?" apart from it being related to other coronaviruses. 

It's not well known just as Corona and it'll take much time to find a cure also so really we don't need to enter another dark tunnel and lose all these people again 

12 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, and if Yellowstone erupts tomorrow there might not even be people alive by 2021 anymore. Both are not so likely though.

Well, there’s actually been some interesting activity in Yellowstone lately...:p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, rybak said:

No, we must wait for April :p

No, that’s when that astroid will hit the Earth or whatever :p 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I can’t stress enough that Hantavirus is a well-known/studied virus. I read that human to human transmission is basically impossible. I hate to say this, but this is China bashing at this point. This is just people seizing on an opportunity to scare everyone. We should probably make sure others aren’t getting hantavirus, but from my understanding, there’s nothing to worry about here.

12 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Can someone tell me this is fake? 

All 32 passengers travelling with the man who died are tested positive according to the global times newspaper in China. 

Lemme ask you, have you read the real article instead of this random channel?