website statistics

Totallympics International Movie Festival 2020

Fly_like_a_don

12 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Yeah try to find out which edition 

If I had to guess, the last one Indonesia hosted.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Fly_like_a_don Could we just open up the dates? I’m down to participate, but I’d love to share movies that are from all different eras of film.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

55 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, I have a couple of Croatian movies from Youtube that I could share, but I guess they are pretty much worthless without subtitles. :d

Like you can post them maybe with a short summary of the movie. So that if there are any Croatians ( as guest)  they could watch if they haven't seen. Maybe all of us can Can get amazed by a good story. 

:USA Amadeus - 1973 (I believe)

I do not have a link, sorry.

Amadeus is a fictional biopic on Amadeus Mozart. However, the story is told from the prospective of another famous composer of the time, Salieri. It is the first film I watched in my “Art of Film” class, and one of the reasons I fell absolutely in love with movies. The costuming is historically accurate, and captures the craziness of the plot well. The editing could not be better for the insanity of the story. The acting is great. The story itself is captivating. The start of the film is one of the most memorable in history. The music is of course fantastic. This film is currently my favorite film of all-time.