website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dareza

Am 19.8.2016 um 11:51 schrieb DaniSRB:

looks like guy from Molodova is doped :cry:

You mean the guy from Ukraine, who now competes for Moldova? Yeah ... totally unexpected ... i already mentioned it in the "doping cases and bans" thread yesterday.

So his bronze medal will go to Shtokalov from Russia ... :lol:

I cant say that i am surprised about Anoshkin, he is just 19 years old and came out of nowhere (just like Valz), but i thought it would take longer to catch him.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

9 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

You mean the guy from Ukraine, who now competes for Moldova? Yeah ... totally unexpected ... i already mentioned it in the "doping cases and bans" thread yesterday.

So his bronze medal will go to Shtokalov from Russia ... :lol:

Anoshkin from Russia (3rd in mens k1 1000 m) also lost his medal, it will go to Stewart from Australia. :facepalm:

I cant say that i am surprised about Anoshkin, he is just 19 years old and came out of nowhere (just like Valz), but i thought it would take longer to catch him.

Anoskin is 29, not 19....i think you have wrong information

Moldova lost medal in C-1 1000m and Russia gets bronze

vor 10 Minuten schrieb DaniSRB:

Anoskin is 29, not 19....i think you have wrong information

Moldova lost medal in C-1 1000m and Russia gets bronze

Yeah i said that Moldova lost the medal and that it goes to Russia, but lets wait to reallocate the medal ...

Ok, apparently you are right about Anoshkin, but he still came out of nowhere and obviously it was right to be suspicious about him.

A 19 year old coming out of nowhere might be believable, but not if a 29 year old comes out of nowhere.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

17 минут назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

Yeah i said that Moldova lost the medal and that it goes to Russia, but lets wait to reallocate the medal ...

Ok, apparently you are right about Anoshkin, but he still came out of nowhere and obviously it was right to be suspicious about him.

A 19 year old coming out of nowhere might be believable, but not if a 29 year old comes out of nowhere.

I had the impression that you do not watch out for sports. That athletes nowhere (as Christophe Lemaitre), then nowhere Anoshkin that bronze medalist of the World Cup 2015. I can say that Max Rendshmidt man from nowhere. 22 years old, no one medal world tournaments, and now the Olympic champion.

Yeah, now it doesnt matter, another russian cheater was caught and lost his medal, i am happy. :yes

I would say a 29 year old guy, who never won an individual medal in an olympic discipline before, winning an individual olympic medal is more surprising than a 22 year old, who is a two time world champion in this discipline, winning an olympic gold medal ... but you are obviously too biased to see the facts.

poor performance of our K4 today :mumble: this is so typical...they win everything and when come the olympics they flop...everytime the same..Athens 2004, Beijing 2008 and London 2012 everytime.. oh well, few days ago I would´ve be sure for the gold, now I´m not sure even about a medal...

vor 10 Minuten schrieb hckosice:

poor performance of our K4 today :mumble: this is so typical...they win everything and when come the olympics they flop...everytime the same..Athens 2004, Beijing 2008 and London 2012 everytime.. oh well, few days ago I would´ve be sure for the gold, now I´m not sure even about a medal...

Maybe they just bluffed in the heat?

Seriously, why were you sure that your K4 would win the gold? Germany is much better on paper.

24 минуты назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

Yeah, now it doesnt matter, another russian cheater was caught and lost his medal, i am happy. :yes

I would say a 29 year old guy, who never won an individual medal in an olympic discipline before, winning an individual olympic medal is more surprising than a 22 year old, who is a two time world champion in this discipline, winning an olympic gold medal ... but you are obviously too biased to see the facts.

I know that he has won. I just repeated your words by changing the name to show how stupid they sound. And if you do not understand, then your press has fulfilled its mission, instilling you racist views. Anoshkin won the bronze medal at the World Championships in kayak on a distance of only half as long. Does not that count? And what the Russian athlete stripped of a medal? And if you make a mistake again, I'll be waiting for apology

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Maybe they just bluffed in the heat?

Seriously, why were you sure that your K4 would win the gold? Germany is much better on paper.

ok, I´ll not argue. so let say one of the main contenders for gold if you want. as world and european champions I think anyone must count of them for a gold medal fight..

but well, they aren´t now for sure after what I just seen. In other hand Germany is very strong I agree, Your Heat performance was impressive.

Gerade eben schrieb hckosice:

ok, I´ll not argue. so let say one of the main contenders for gold if you want. as world and european champions I think anyone must count of them for a gold medal fight..

but well, they aren´t now for sure after what I just seen. In other hand Germany is very strong I agree, Your Heat performance was impressive.

I think you shouldnt overestimate the heat results. Germany started very fast and the other teams slowed down very quick to save energy. If this wouldve been the final, then they might have catched up to the german team. Before the start of the competition my prediction was Germany ahead of Slovakia and Australia, i think this is still possible.