website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dareza

Everyone in Brazil was expecting gold from Isaquias, but silver is an amazing result anyway. First ever Olympic medal for Brazil in canoeing. :thumbup:

I have to say I'm happier with Moldova's medal, though. :yes I don't know why, but I always cheer for Moldova in every sport competition. Serghei is an amazing athlete and I'm glad he has an Olympic medal again, after his gold medal at the 2014 Youth Olympics.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb thiago_simoes:

Everyone in Brazil was expecting gold from Isaquias, but silver is an amazing result anyway. First ever Olympic medal for Brazil in canoeing. :thumbup:

I have to say I'm happier with Moldova's medal, though. :yes I don't know why, but I always cheer for Moldova in every sport competition. Serghei is an amazing athlete and I'm glad he has an Olympic medal again, after his gold medal at the 2014 Youth Olympics.

He should win gold in the C2 and lets see what he can do in the C1 200 m. I think Tarnovschi is actually from Ukraine? Sad for them, they could easily finish top 10 in medal table, if other countries wouldnt "buy" so many of their athletes. (I dont know why Tarnovschi competes for Moldova now)

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Walczykiewicz finally fends off the demons from London where she basically choked into 5th place.

Wonderful silver for Poland!!!

And of course Mikojalczyk/Naja defend their bronze from London too. With all the bad luck & terrible results we've had elsewhere, the canoe sprinters actually lived up to the expectations!!!