website statistics

Your Own Multi-Sport Event

With most of us in the forum being in corona hit areas ,under lock down and not many sport events happening here's something unique for you all

Your Own Multi Sport Event

Rules
1.Any member of the forum can participate
2.You can choose any number of sports in the event. However the maximum quota is 1500 (750 men and 750 women )
3.The event can last for a maximum of 10 days (no Day -1 and all)  so make sure not to have too many teams in team sports.
4.Choose a name, location and a motto for the games
5.  Logo and theme song is not compulsory but will be welcomed
6. The games can be for any one of the below :
Open to all
Cadets -14
Youth -18
Junior -21
Veterans +50
Para athletes
Deaf athletes
7. The games can be in any 1 of the following category
Summer
Winter
Beach (includes water sports)
Indoor and Martial Arts
Desert
Grassland
MudField (sports played on muddy field during rainy seasons)
Water Sports
8 After choosing the category choose sports. Athlete quotas and number of gold medals  should be in parenthesis for each sport .

10. Qualifications system and brief daily schedule  are not required but you are free to have one
11. A maximum of 1 sport can be invented on your own. However it's not compulsory to have a sport invented by you.
12. All are global events.

One member can make a maximum of 2 multi sport events. However in case you want to make 2 you have to choose 2 different categories in  7 for the 2nd event. 

Have Fun!! Use your creativity to have a dream games of your choice!!

Love the idea, will be immediately breaking quite a few of the rules :p. Maybe I’ll post one games that follows all the rules, and one that doesn’t (if that’s okay).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I'll make a collection of everyone's multi sport event at the end in few weeks times. Multi Sport Events following all the rules will be included in the 'Best Sporting Events of Totallympics 2020 ' Edition .

Remember you are the president of the organizing committee and the members are free to question you over the games like scheduling, popularity etc. 

34 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Love the idea, will be immediately breaking quite a few of the rules :p. Maybe I’ll post one games that follows all the rules, and one that doesn’t (if that’s okay).

Since your first to reply you have an offer. You can make 3, 2 with rules, 1 without 

3 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Since your first to reply you have an offer. You can make 3, 2 with rules, 1 without 

It’s not like I don’t have plenty of time (although my college still hasn’t officially moved online or cancelled yet ?:p

I’m a bit busy with a few other projects in the coming days, but I’ll try to endorse this fun little challenge soon.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I was going with a Winter MudField Games, but then I realized that was largely just this past winter sports season :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Pan-Slavic Games

Ice hockey

- 26 medal events

The end.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!