website statistics

Sport Events going on during the Coronavirus Outbreak

heywoodu

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Damn just yesterday they announced that everything will go on as usual

I'm not sure about other clubs but three players at Leicester City are in self-isolation so teams are facing significant disruption even without the issue of spreading the virus by going ahead with fixtures.

I think UK is being rather brave or dumb depending on your point of view ..... Two major sports events..... Boxing European qualifier and badmintons all England both on........ Stuff upper lip ??

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

59 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

I think UK is being rather brave or dumb depending on your point of view ..... Two major sports events..... Boxing European qualifier and badmintons all England both on........ Stuff upper lip ??

We are protected by hot cups of tea and raincoats.

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

On the other hand England have ended their tour of Sri Lanka today, while South Africa's tour of India still seems to be taking place. Seems to depend on individual governing bodies as much as anything, but good to know there are some Indian stiff upper lips as well!  :d

Il y a 3 heures, nitinsanker a dit :

Super League (professional rugby league competition) is still on as of tonight. Crowds as well.

image.png

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

Super League (professional rugby league competition) is still on as of tonight. Crowds as well.

image.png

Good to find another fan, was absolutely a great game tonight.  Dragons v Leeds tomorrow was going to be shown on YouTube, but sadly a Leeds player was ill so...

il y a 1 minute, Grassmarket a dit :

Good to find another fan, was absolutely a great game tonight.  Dragons v Leeds tomorrow was going to be shown on YouTube, but sadly a Leeds player was ill so...

The game would never have been played anyway as everything in on a halt in France for the moment.