website statistics

Slalom Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

vor 18 Stunden schrieb hckosice:

Amazing race by Tasiadis in 2nd heat :bowdown:

so the C1 Heats are over.

only :CAN:BRA:ARG:SEN and :LIB are out

overall results of the heats https://www.rio2016.com/en/canoe-slalom-canoe-single-c1-men-heats-2nd-run

Tasiadis is my favorite for gold, i think Pfeifer could also win gold in womens k1, i dont expect anything in mens k1 and mens c2 is unpredictable for me, although Anton/Benzien are the current world champions.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

il y a 3 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

In other hand your C2 was great today. For me they are the top contenders for gold here

Well at least one good news :lol: We'll see what happens :) :fingers:

Good luck to Slovakia too in these events! :SVK

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's shocking. Italy wins both K1 heats. @hckosice you are a great expert of canoa slalom, do you think that we'll have a medal chance?

Well at first you have to keep in mind that the course will be changed for the semis and finals. This course in heats wasn´t specially hard, but I assume for the finals we will have much more difficult one.

at second also keep in mind many athletes from top nations didn´t raced at full gaz untill the end, I saw many of them stoped paddling some meters to go as the qualifiying criterias were too easy if you ask me, for example from 12 boats in C2 only 1 has been eliminated and 11 advanced lol ...

But also the fact is that De Gennaro yesterday and especially Stefania Horn today really  performed a nearly perfect race. They look very well prepared physically. Stefania was very strong in her race. each her paddle looked so easy

and Italy is just incredible during those days so I´ll not be surprised at all if you will medal :d