website statistics

Taekwondo PATU American Olympic Games Qualifier 2020

Totallympics

12 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Entries for Pan American qualification tournament next week.

I wonder what will happen with the Oceania quota? If Canada gets a spot here then what? Canada has also entered someone else vs who would get the reallocated spot. This is going to be a mess lol

Also good to see :GRN and :CAY compete, hopefully they can get a spot for Santiago 2023.

12 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I wonder what will happen with the Oceania quota? If Canada gets a spot here then what? Canada has also entered someone else vs who would get the reallocated spot. This is going to be a mess lol

Also good to see :GRN and :CAY compete, hopefully they can get a spot for Santiago 2023.

Or Panama 2022 at the very least...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

The logical answer would be it'll keep going down the world rankings, but for all we know they'll just make it a wild card spot.

is there any livestream available ?

but MasTkd has some kind of livescore system at least

http://mastkd.com/resultados-maxtkd/clasificatorio-olimpico-americano-costa-rica-2020/

Edit: found a livestream here

https://www.facebook.com/FCTCRC/?ref=hovercard

Edited by MHSN

qualified NOCs in other 2 weights

Men's 68kg

:BRA and :DOM

Women's 57kg

:USA and :CHI

Chile 2nd seed at 68kg lost to Pie of DOM but then the Chilean girl at 57kg made up for that by beating 2nd seed Carstens of Panama

Edited by MHSN