Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

mrv86

Beach Volleyball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Also 1950 Uruguay in Maracana..... :p

I don't think today's beach volleyball pairs will think "oh my, our football team lost at home in 1950, I think we are doomed" :p 

43 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't think today's beach volleyball pairs will think "oh my, our football team lost at home in 1950, I think we are doomed" :p 

haha, maybe the americans are telling dalhauser/lucena and walsh/ross to remind them if they play in the final stages

I was robbed on the beach right next to this stadium.  Memories :wub:.  

A bit of a hometown call there to get Brazil the first set.  At least Canada kept it close.  

Brazil bitching and complaining after every Canadian point.  Really sad to see from a world champion team (that's winning).  

il y a 3 minutes, orangeman a déclaré:

Brazil bitching and complaining after every Canadian point.  Really sad to see from a world champion team (that's winning).  

We're getting them a good battle :yes

Yeah, it was a good game.  Kind of just gave it to them at the end, unfortunately.  

Just interesting that the Canadians challenged that net touch at the end, and didn't challenge the last call of the first set.  The ball looked clearly out in the replay.  Oh well.  They played well.  

il y a 13 minutes, orangeman a déclaré:

Just interesting that the Canadians challenged that net touch at the end, and didn't challenge the last call of the first set.  The ball looked clearly out in the replay.  Oh well.  They played well.  

They played very Well :yes

22 minutes ago, orangeman said:

If it touches the line (which it did) then its in. 

21-15, 21-14 defeate for Costa Rica in their olympic debut