website statistics

Beach Volleyball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

mrv86

12 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

do you know if the Court 1 is actually considered to placed inside the Arena or it will be a public free court outside the stadium?

In the tickets page, they include 6 matches for the last 2 sessions of preliminary round (as opposed to the usual 4), but the seat is only for the main arena. I don't know what that means, but people may be able to watch these 2 matches at the sidelines of Court 1? :p

44 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Great, I was looking to watch matches of Costa Rica team (in London I followed Mauritius team :p), but they got a match early on day 1... I already have nightmares about that first day of the Games, when there are so many things to watch and I can't decide what to follow (I can be quite indecisive). :lol:

#banbestmen

6 hours ago, George_D said:

Brazil at their home will make 2/2

Unless the pressure gets too much to handle ;)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Am 21.7.2016 um 07:47 schrieb Maxim Fastovsky:

4/4 for all volleyball events

I bet that this wont happen. They might win 2 gold in beach volleyball, but some other country will win a gold in volleyball. I hope that France will win gold in mens volleyball.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.