website statistics

Boxing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

phelps

Just now, mrv86 said:

Now, that I'm seeing the results, the score in favor of :MEX Rodriguez seems a little odd...

Why did he win despite having been knocked down once and also having a warning? Could someone who watched the fight tell me what happened?

Egyptian made a full power low blow and that's why he lost 1 pt. Rodriguez dropped his mouthpiece 4 times and that's why he lost 1 pt too.

#banbestmen

Just now, hckosice said:

This is a great sport. really even if you lose you can win all what you do to have is to be from the correct country :lol:

thats why I am sad about our boxers, they will never qualify to the olympics... never, just because they represent Slovakia

You hear about cheating in boxing every day, and this is like a perfect example.

Commentators from where I'm watching are in shock. Everyone in the crowd is in shock :thumbdown:

#banbestmen

Только что, dcro сказал:

You hear about cheating in boxing every day, and this is like a perfect example.

Commentators from where I'm watching are in shock. Everyone in the crowd is in shock :thumbdown:

Until that day, the judges robbed of victory already in 3 boxers from Russia. Maybe it's an apology for those fights. And not all the fans screaming. There's half of the room - it's Kazakh people. Kazakh boxer quickly ran, but fell into the protection. According to the head blows approximate equality.

3 minutes ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

Until that day, the judges robbed of victory already in 3 boxers from Russia. Maybe it's an apology for those fights. And not all the fans screaming. There's half of the room - it's Kazakh people. Kazakh boxer quickly ran, but fell into the protection. According to the head blows approximate equality.

Yeah, Kazakh has to pay because few Russians were allegedly robbed earlier. This sport is about diversity in cheating it seems. :rofl:

Most of the crowd is Brazilians btw ;)

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Только что, dcro сказал:

Yeah, Kazakh has to pay because few Russians were allegedly robbed earlier. This sport is about diversity in cheating it seems. :rofl:

I agree. There cheating since 1988, when Roy Jones lost. They need to change system.