website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

400 Confirmed Cases in Slovakia (+37 yesterday) - 1 dead

Spoiler

image.png

The PM is seriously considering to put the whole Slovakia for 3 weeks under a total (as he said) "blackout" in other words completely shut-down the country for three weeks but only after a 2 weeks preparation. Arguing we are losing 78 millions of EUR per day right now, The rest of the crisis stuff is however apparently against it. It will be negotiated on the next crisis meeting.

Since Friday the nation will start massive testing in the country´s Roma Ghettos. The first 33 ghettos will be put in quarantine and everyone should be tested inside.

during the next crisis meeting they will also review the measures and regulations for easter but one thing was already...

announced...

The Easter Monday nation´s tradition of throwing water on women will be banned this year (after some +/- 1200 years in a row)

Israeli politicians are massively spreading the study that their country is best in the fight against coronavirus. However, it also mentions Slovakia, according to the report we are the third best in the world against COVID-19.

lol somehow I can not believe it :lol:

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Israeli politicians are massively spreading the study that their country is best in the fight against coronavirus. However, it also mentions Slovakia, according to the report we are the third best in the world against COVID-19.

Not that Samoa had a terror organization or a single corona case either. 

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Not that Samoa had a terror organization or a single corona case either. 

yeah, I don´t trust this at all. our medias were just surprised to see the country mentioned in such thing, but we all know that we are far of to be a SAFE COUNTRY TO STAY during his shit. I seriously don´t know what are the formulas they use to count this and how serious it is, i doubt that it is even a little realistic

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

That site is a mess. No explanations, countries in one list but not others, Austria is the country with the lowest risk?

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

That site is a mess. No explanations, countries in one list but not others, Austria is the country with the lowest risk?

yep, but apparently the site is updated many times per day, Some European countries are added only once per day (night) ,ofc according our medias, I´ve personally never heard about this site before lol

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

What a bullshit list...

How can Hungary be on the list but not countries like South Korea or Norway?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Since there are still a few people confused about how to best prevent the spread of Covid-19, let’s let Nick Fury direct is:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela