website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

When there are jokes, yes, they can be exaggerated. But there is nothing exaggereted about nuclear tests readings, satelitte images showing concentration camps, stories from the escaped witnesses, etc...

Absolutely. I mean the even more extreme or 'insane' things* like "North Korea had someone who tested positive, so they executed him".

*with which I'm not trying to say freaking concentration camps are not extreme or insane

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile Boris Johnson is next to test positive.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile Boris Johnson is next to test positive.

I hope he met Trump recently.... I hope he met Trump recently...?.... Sorry just some morbid humor... ?

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

5 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I want to say something like this but I'm afraid it will backfire :evil:

Maybe some what unfair to Trump..... But find him exasperating........ I can just imagine him saying....... " I have tested positive " ... " I am so very positive, no other politician is as corona positive as me " .. . . .  " I am completely and more than a hundred percent positive.... The doctor said he has never seen anybody more corona positive than me "

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Still without corona...

Americas - :BOE (Kingdom of the Netherlands!)

Africa - :BOT:BDI:COM:MAW:STP:SLE:SSD:ESH

Asia - :PRK:TJK:TKM:YEM:NMI

Oceania - :PLW:SAM:ASA:KIR:SOL:FSM:NRU:TUV:TGA:NFK:MHL:VAN:NIU:COK:TKL

I hoped even 2 of our islands would remain corona free always. Sadly the Andaman and Nicobar Islands had a positive case. Lakshwadeep us still without case along with a handful of indian states like jharkhand where there won't be any epidemic I believe due to a large tribal population. We have few north Eastern states one of them Arunachal, after all domestic flight blocked it's difficult to reach there unless you have corona and can climb all  the mountains to most of the places .

6 hours ago, hckosice said:

Also what are the state/municipalities  adds for fighting the spread in your cities ?  Do you have something like this 9 Basic rules guide with funny cartoon characters ? :d

Budapest has something like this - at least I saw it at the tram stop two weeks ago (when I last took the tram :D )