web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

hckosice

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

What's the biggest non-family groups still allowed in your countries? Here no more than three people, obviously everyone has to keep 1,5 meters of distance.

 

Two, so threesomes are already out of the question :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Werloc said:

 

Two, so threesomes are already out of the question :rolleyes:

 

:d 

 

What if you go to someone's house one by one? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

:d 

 

What if you go to someone's house one by one? :lol: 

 

Then someone would have to be family :lol:

 

 

On a serious note, this was actually a notice accepted yesterday with quarantine extended till April 13th

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What's the biggest non-family groups still allowed in your countries? Here no more than three people, obviously everyone has to keep 1,5 meters of distance.

 

I don´t understand your question. what you meant by groups allowed outdoors ? :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

 

I don´t understand your question. what you meant by groups allowed outdoors ? :d

 

Like in one of your photos for example :d A few days ago one would be told to spread if police saw this, by now these people would all receive quite a significant fine since last time I checked, five is more than three :p (unless these people live together, but who knows)

 

6196408_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

United States are now only 500 cases behind Italy. :yikes:

 

Looks like Italy will never be the leader after all. :yikes:


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Like in one of your photos for example :d A few days ago one would be told to spread if police saw this, by now these people would all receive quite a significant fine since last time I checked, five is more than three :p (unless these people live together, but who knows)

 

 

huh ? they are walking on the same sidewalk in the same direction, but apparently not going together.+ they have masks :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hckosice said:

 

huh ? they are walking on the same sidewalk in the same direction, but apparently not going together.+ they have masks :d

 

But since social distancing goes above masks (at least according to experts), they'd be fined here :p Anyhow, looking better I think you're right and the angle of the photo makes them seem closer than they are :d 

 

So from your answers I am deducting in Slovakia it's 0? We've heard about some countries now, in some you can go outside with maximum of three people, in others with five, in others with two...I'm confused by every country having different rules :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

Like in one of your photos for example :d A few days ago one would be told to spread if police saw this, by now these people would all receive quite a significant fine since last time I checked, five is more than three :p (unless these people live together, but who knows)

 

There’s no bans on informal outdoor gatherings here, and you won’t face criminal punishment for getting together indoors or outdoors. 


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

 

But since social distancing goes above masks (at least according to experts), they'd be fined here :p Anyhow, looking better I think you're right and the angle of the photo makes them seem closer than they are :d 

 

So from your answers I am deducting in Slovakia it's 0? We've heard about some countries now, in some you can go outside with maximum of three people, in others with five, in others with two...I'm confused by every country having different rules :lol:

 

There not precise number of people allowed to stay together outdoor but obviously people are encouraged by the authorities to rather stay isolated at home (without doing any visits even to visit relatives, visits of older peoples is completely banned) and only go out in the most urgent cases, but at the same time there is an absolute ban on any "grouping" at one place (we are forbidden to organize or conduct any sporting, cultural, social or religious events).  However, the police are ordered to intervene immediately if more people starts to form a "bigger" group of people at the same time or someone does not have a mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...