website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, up and down said:

Cases reaching 9,000. Does it look like a bad news? What caused this kind of massive eruption of so many cases all of a sudden?

The Tabligi Jamaat . Muslim leaders all over India and the world in delhi for 3 days 

yesterdays review = 14 new confirmed cases, 1580 tests

So 742 Confirmed cases in Slovakia (+14 yesterday), 1580 tests yesterday, (27426 in Total)

2 Deaths (+0), 23 Healed (+0)

119 Hospitalized, 6 in Serious condition (under ventilators), 3 in Critical (ICU)

Special "Easter Curfew" continue,

image.png

I'm watching Istiqlol Dushanbe vs CSKA Pomir Dushanbe live in the Tajik League (football) that begun a week or two ago. There's a banner in the stadium that I thought was pretty cool, because it says "Stay strong, Spain! Tajikistan is praying for you!" :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, up and down said:

Aw that is a bad thing to have happened. What a mess. Hope India can get over this crisis soon.

The problem really is even if things improve people will fear travelling to many countries. Countries like US have their healthcare system exposed. 

2 minutes ago, Ashton said:

The problem really is even if things improve people will fear travelling to many countries. Countries like US have their healthcare system exposed. 

You are right. The fear of travel will be there forever even after this pendamic is over. US is right now snatching ventilators to see which hospitals get it first.

2 minutes ago, up and down said:

You are right. The fear of travel will be there forever even after this pendamic is over. US is right now snatching ventilators to see which hospitals get it first.

That doesn't seem too appealing. 

Again shows money can buy you things but not everything. 

Just now, Ashton said:

That doesn't seem too appealing. 

Again shows money can buy you things but not everything. 

You are right about it. US side reacted too late and seem to be on the relax mode at the very beginning. They wasted 70 days doing nothing. That is why the surge in their daily cases is horrible. Hospitals is running out of bed and ventilators not enough. So doctors will decide who is worth saving to give them the ventilators.

1 minute ago, up and down said:

You are right about it. US side reacted too late and seem to be on the relax mode at the very beginning. They wasted 70 days doing nothing. That is why the surge in their daily cases is horrible. Hospitals is running out of bed and ventilators not enough. So doctors will decide who is worth saving to give them the ventilators.

Luckily I have no relatives in US. One of my Aunt's son is working in Australian Navy and has dual citizenship. His family is living there but they didn't return even though Australia got covid 19 before India. Maybe a good decision I feel as Australia is doing well.