website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

do any of you guys having problems with your hair ? :d going to a barber shop is exactly against the idea of social distancing and I'm not even sure if barber shops are open !

with a bit of exaggeration, I look like Marcelo (Real Madrid player) right now :d

Edited by MHSN

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

do any of you guys having problems with your hair ? :d going to a barber shop is exactly against the idea of social distancing and I'm not even sure if barber shops are open !

with a bit of exaggeration, I look like Marcelo right now :d

I owe it to my mother.. She kept pushing me to go to the barber when the cases are still around 50-ish (I felt that it is still way too short). Three days after I had it, the local government started to implement various measures and lots of barber in my area are closed until now.

Ok, this is perhaps the most outrageous stuff ever...

Some people are protesting the burial of deceased Covid-19 patients in their area. A few dead bodies even had to be dug up again and reburied somewhere else due to the protest :facepalm:

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/04/02/authorities-assure-safety-as-locals-protest-burial-of-people-with-coronavirus.html

The newest development is that people even threw rocks at the specially assigned burial team. How splendid..

37 minutes ago, MHSN said:

with a bit of exaggeration, I look like Marcelo right now :d

Yes. The last time I got it cut was a few months ago, and it’s really starting to get too long. I’m about to point where I’m ready to see how skilled I am as a barber :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yeah, I'm not critical yet, but in about a month I should be. :zip:

We can see who’s the better DIY barber then :p

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Well, I don´t know what to answer to this post..I understand the feeling of you and your compatriots are really bad during this time but I just tried to help, because this really help to save lifes, but people still don´t listen :(

Sure, if true, such things are really sad and should be examined and seriously punished.

Obviously I don't know the real truth. According to the few information we could find on the Slovak media,

the Czech government denied any connection and indictment of "nation controlled stoling".

Someone stole it, That´s a prove. but the Czech authorities said it was someone else (mafia ? some doubtfull criminal groups ?), they just got an echo about some suspicious stuff and found it in some warehouse, supposedly thought it was a contraband, so they just confiscated it. Remember the  country was already under state of emergency, they can confiscate whatever they found.

But when it was found the the equipment was stuff intended to Italy from  China, they apologized and sent what they could t Italy (I know that not everything, claiming they already opened many packs etc...).

Yes, now, whether this is true or just faking and whether we have to believe it or not is obviously another thing.

but I stand with my words, CZE government should be really investigated in this matter and if the accusation show up to be true then also severly punished.

Otherwise, Slovakia experienced something similar, well, not exactly the same but somehow similar..

even at the beginning of all this shit, when we had absolutely nothing in our stocks, the state quickly found masks and other things in Ukraine, they contacted their authorities and agreed to buy 2 millions of masks and other stuff, UKR said ok it is yours but you have to came here yourself and pay by CASH !

and thus our representatives went the next day with cash in a suitcase to the airport when they received news that the Ukrainians the already packaged and confirmed goods for us sold to Germany who suddenly called to Ukraine a couple of hours ago and paid more. 

Our own neighbors !!!

Ridiculous and sad things we are living at the same time now :p:(

https://ukranews.com/en/news/690139-ukraine-was-ready-to-sell-slovakia-2-million-medical-face-masks-but-order-was-cut-off-prime

they're a bunch of liars...

there are photos and videos of Czech officials taking away from trucks going to Italy hundreds of crates full of masks and ventilators, crates with the flags of Italy and China and written good wishes and salute in both Italian and Chinese language...

they first denied everything, then they were forced to admit they did it, but they never presented Italy any official excusation nor showed the intention to at least pay some money for what they stole (and they didn't send anything back to Italy)...

by the way, this thing happened a few weeks ago, when Italy was starting to pile up deaths and other European Countries were still discussing what kind of countermeasures to use against this pandemic...it's not something new...

p.s. technically, that's more than enough to ask for Czech Republic's ejection from EU (stealing medical resources intended for a Country already in heavy need of them is almost an act of war)...but our government just closed their eyes and didn't even try any official action -not even a formal protest- against the Czechs...

if I were in charge, they would get out of it so easily...:finger:

by the way, talking of the situation in Italy, the numbers are always not that good...they are always stable and don't show any sign of decrease, even if because the good weather and the already quite long lockdown are starting to make people more and more indisciplined, with way too many not staying at home...and there's no police control that can stop them...

so, from tomorrow here in Lombardy we have another obligation...nobody can go out without masks (or at least a scarf covering mouth and nose)...

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

with a bit of exaggeration, I look like Marcelo (Real Madrid player) right now :d

here all barber shops are definitely closed...

I'm always used to have quite long hair (especially in winter), but now the situation is going out of control...my hair look like Mario Kempes' at Argentina 1978 (it's good 10 months I don't go to the barber shop)...:yikes: :facepalm:

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

And the problem in Canada is hair clippers for home are jacked up in pricing as well. So if you don't have it at home (like myself) we are really screwed lol. 

All of us will come out looking like we played a season of Survivor.