website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

@heywoodu you also need to take into account that when one person in a house gets the virus, then everyone in that house gets the virus. However, that doesn’t just happen at once as @Dennis unfortunately demonstrated for us. It takes time to move through families, and it can move from caretakers to their families. Plus, the virus can live on surfaces for a while, so you can actually get the virus just from buying food prepared by a infected person (though it doesn’t seem like this is happening often, and most experts will tell you that handling food prepared by others isn’t a issue). We also need to remember that people that live apartments can also infect others in their building, and that neighbors can give it to neighbors. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Apparently, experts are pointing out Atalanta vs Valencia match as one of the main events that accelerated the spread. Interestingly enough, the first Croatian case came from that very match.

Yay Champions League. :p

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, phelps said:

well, tonight's words from our President, who's normally the biggest and strongest EU supporter in our Country, did sound like a final blessing to leave the EU if next time the financial ministers won't put in place an unlimited and unrestricted in terms of future obligations strategy to help the whole Cointinent resurrect from this tough downfall...

if Germany, the Netherlands and their acolytes will still keep the point of that fuc*in' fraud that's the socalled MES, I don't see any other option but answering them "fuck you!" and leave this unfriendly company...

I guess thats what you get for helping other countries ...

At least well informed italian people dont think like that ...

Would you prefer it if Germany would send all the italian patients in a critical State that they already accepted back to Italy?

Would you like to send back the 300 ventilators that Germany sent you?

I cant believe that certain southern european nations blame other european nations for their own failures again and again, but i guess thats easier than admitting your own incompetence...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 hours ago, phelps said:

no, it's not a question of populist politicians...

this situation is a shared situation between all the Continent, it's not something related to the bad management of the State (in that case it would be understandable and maybe even "logic" to make a difference between bad and virtuous behaviours and to take some precautions to save them from being contaminated by the results of the mistakes of the "bad guys")...

but this time we're all on the same boat...nobody can afford to say "we don't want to share the financial risks of the crisis brought by this virus" or pretend that the Countries hit harder by that have to basically sell their souls and their people to a bunch of rules that were stupid when they were thought in a relatively happy season and proved completely wrong everytime they've been applied...the Greek case is there, in front of all eyes (I suggest every people in Europe to read some interviews released by Yannis varoufakis in the last days about EU and their behaviour in that circumstance and in this one)...

Are you seriously saying that Italy getting in this situation was only Bad luck? Please tell me that this is Not what you are thinking?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

Significant jump in coronavirus cases in India with 160 yesterday...... 

Some experts say we have gone into phase 3 ..... :facepalm:

We have gone long ago in phase 3.Around 1800 cases are there, around 900 will be kept enclosed.